Marketing Manager (Hong Kong)
Marketing Manager (Hong Kong)
Tatler Asia Group, one of Asia’s leading luxury lifestyle publishers, is seeking a proactive and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join its Hong Kong Asia Headquarters. The Marketing Manager’s objective is to help facilitate audience growth and engagement through strategic marketing campaign management, with a primary focus on the Hong Kong market.
The position will assist in all aspects of the marketing department’s operations, with a focus on campaign management for multimedia products and event marketing.
Key scope and responsibilities:
- To assist in the planning, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns across all brands within Tatler Asia Group’s portfolio, such as event marketing, circulation marketing, new product launches, content marketing and commercial marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualize, coordinate and execute integrated event marketing campaigns with a focus on digital and data-led activities across email, social media, content marketing, display, PPC and strategic partnerships.
- Create, maintain and update external and internal marketing materials in line with the communication strategy and ensure brand guidelines are correctly applied across all brand touch points.
- Review all marketing campaigns performances and provide recommendations to maximize return on marketing investment
- Work with the design department to creatively develop the marketing materials and copywriting to reach each marketing campaign’s objective.
- Strategically help to develop Tatler’s marketing activities through the use of analytics, data development, marketing technology, new media and a highly organized approach to campaign management.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with an independent and proactive work attitude; attention to details is essential
- Resilience, drive and determination to get around round-blocks rather than just point them out
- Uncompromising attitude to pursuing excellence and accuracy in everything you do
- Show a willingness to try new things and devise new ways of working
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- 6+ years’ experience, preferably in the media industry
- Digital marketing experience, specifically paid campaigns on social media and retargeting campaigns
- Experience in executing and tracking integrated marketing campaigns that involve live/virtual events, website, content and social media marketing within the APAC environment
- Very strong English language copywriting abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines
- A proven track record of using data to drive actionable insights
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge of email delivery systems and email marketing is essential
Preferred Skills But Not Essential:
- Candidates with digital event marketing knowledge and experience using Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads and Instagram Ads will be considered favorably
- Multimedia skills (InDesign) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of CRM systems and best practice
- HTML knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of WordPress to build and update microsites
- Experience using Google Analytics, or any other analytics platform
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via mail email@example.com
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.